Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 395 - off to a so-so start but read on for a cool web link!

Monday was my official "re-start" for my efforts and was a mixed bag.  Did bootcamp (nearly killed me but was a great workout).  Food intake not so hot, but not a COMPLETE disaster...here's the lowdown on that:


6:25 Kelloggs fiber plus bar 9g fiber, sugars 7g, protein 3g, cal 130

7:45 coffee w/creamer

9:00 MF choc shake 4g fiber, sugars 8g, protein 11g

11:30 MF cheese/pizza bites
1/4 c. peanuts (150 cal)

4:45 Kellogs fiber plus bar

5:30 LARGE cobb salad with bl cheese dressing on the side (not a typical dinner) AND about 10 french fries AND about 1/4 of my daughters cheeseburger AND about 1/4 of my OTHER daughter's hot dog AND about 20 tortilla chips w/salsa AND...I'm sure I forgot something.

2 20 oz. bottle of water today

That all looks so official because I'm currently keeping a one-week food diary for my bootcamp coach.  She's bugging me to let her sit-down and help me figure out what I should be eating.

Today I am doing much better about my food.  I'm always off to an awesome start.  I usually begin to fall apart anytime between 11 and 1.

HOWEVER, none of that is the real reason for this post....I saw this via msn.com and just loved it and wanted to share the link with YOU!

Best Superfoods for Weight Loss

I liked it so much, I'm going to copy it to a word doc and print it and post it in my kitchen.  I love nearly everything on the list!!!

Have a great day and happy eating, moving, whatever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment