Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day 343, yeah, I'm a liar, so what?! (picture post)

Typical undiagnosed adult with ADD....I'm gonna post every day for a week! maybe not.  LOL.

Food continues to plague me.  Again, not going off the deep-end on binges, just having too many little extras.

Anyway, booty camp is kick ass!  I'm loving it and I'm seeing results!!!!  I've been 9 times in the last four weeks and today I've posted my most recent pic from Aug.  The new pic was taken last night.

Picture on the left, taken 8.8.11; picture on the right taken 11.11.11.  Don't mind my dorky hair in the 'pink' picture....obviously I didn't bother with it.  Ha!


I'm not excited yet about how I look, 'cause I'm not there yet, but I'm pleased with my progress.

1 comment:

  1. keep up the good work Chantel, I know it gets a little harder around the holidays.

    ReplyDelete