Friday, July 15, 2011

Day 210

Two weeks worth here.  Spent week of the Fourth in Seattle.  Did okay.  Gained 3 lbs. from July 2 to July 13, not bad considering while in Seattle, we had an Indian food buffet, PF Changs, Cheesecake Factory, and chinese food at a place in, Forks, WA (yes the setting for the Twighlight series! yes, that's why we went).  At PF Changs AND the chinese place in Forks, I didn't even order and instead had a little bit of everyone's food.  At Cheesecake Factory, I had about 1/3 of a slice of cheesecake and ordered soup and salad for dinner and had NO bread.  At the Indian buffet, had one plate (no where near overloaded) and a little bit extra on a second trip of things I liked.  Overall I was very pleased with my choices and not going crazy.
Now I'm in Indiana and it's family reunion week.  Yes we've eaten out a couple of times, but only for dinner not lunch and dinner.  During the rest of the day I've been staying on track.  And, I've been ordering chicken and or salad for dinner, no bread, just water etc.

As promised I went straight to the gym the morning after I arrived in Indiana (this past Wed, the 13th of July) and am going every day.  I'm doing something a bit different, using the nautilus machines and doing the following:

legs and cardio
just cardio
chest and back and cardio
just cardio
bicep/tricep/shoulders and cardio
just cardio
Sunday OFF!!

I do NOT like the gym I'm going to, I don't find them particularly warm and fuzzy nor very helpful for just basic questions.  I feel as if I'm a bother for just a quick question about how to use a particular machine.  I've used all these machines in the past, it's just been awhile and I need a quick refresher.  Anyway....doesn't matter, they leave me alone and mostly it's just keeping me moving and grooving while I'm here.  At this point thought, I do NOT want to do a gym setting, I would much rather be at Curves.  If I could afford a personal trainer then a gym would be great.  Maybe I'll do a trainer later?  After the first of the year?  We'll see.

For today I'm off to a good start but starving at the moment so I gotta get a shake!  As for weight.  I will not weigh tomorrow.  I will weigh next Saturday but my mom's scale doesn't go high enough.  Sad face :( I just prefer weighing bare.  :)  So I'm going to try to weigh in at my mom's work on their scale next Friday a.m.

Water 1 1/2 bottles so far today.  Been drinking about four 24 oz. bottles a day on the trip.

1 comment:

  1. Sitting through the movie was torture, but I really liked that house Bella and her father lived in. (I know, bad grammar.)

    Good going with keeping up with the plan. Curves will look all that better, I guess. The main thing is that you are going.

    ReplyDelete