Sunday, June 26, 2011

Day 190 (aaaaaand counting)

Yikes, I've got a long way to go.  Since last weekend I've lost 2.5 lbs. so now my official loss is -53.  Wow.  147 to go. 

I now weigh a bit less than I did in July of 1999 after the birth of my 2nd daughter.  I weigh less than I did in March of 2003 after I gained about 9 (or was it 15 lbs.) on a seven day cruise?  Yeah, that was not good, but boy was the food yummy and BOY did we have fun!!!

I am hoping I can drop 6 lbs. by next Sunday.  I know that seems insane but it'll be a good thing for me to work toward.  Technically, I wanted to hit this goal by the time I got to Indiana on July 12th so I COULD give myself til then; HOWEVER, I said I wanted to get to this particular number by the time time the girls and I left on our trip which will be a week from tomorrow.  So we'll see.  Wish me luck.  I won't do anything weird, but I'm gonna work really hard.  I'm going to add the pool every evening in addition to my Curves workouts this week.  My last day at Curves will be next Sat. (until I return and start again in September).

While I'm gone the week of the 4th my goal is to just maintain for the week.  I won't be working out every day but I am going to do what I can, at the very least take a walk, do some sit ups, etc.

Once I'm in Indiana, I've arranged for a one month membership at a hard-core gym that does body building, heavy weight training.  I'm super excited to do that.  I am ready to go in and let them kick my ass and try to make me puke.  I think it will definitely step up what I'm doing - help me define and eliminate some more of this fat, while trying to kinda/sorta sculpt some of this underlying muscle.  We'll see.  At the very least it'll be very different than what I'm currently doing and that will be a great thing.  AND, my mom has a pool, and the girls and I will be able to walk every day too. 

Food today:
breakfast- MF pancake and orange creme yogurt (100 cals - yes, "off-plan)
lunch - MF veggie crackers, a bar
late, late snack-MF soy crisps & MF chili
1/4 c. almonds at some point
dinner - spaghetti (noodles and meat sauce, maybe a bit over 1 c. noodles and about 3/4 c. sauce) and a bunch of canned, pickled beets
post-movie - sm. diet coke
Was going to have an MF brownie, but when I stopped and asked myself if I was really 'hungry' or even wanted one, my answer was no.  I'm actually pretty full.

Water today - this will shock, ONE 8 oz. glass!!!  Yikes!  Did have 16 oz. of crystal light (10 cals total) but sad water today.  :(  It's ok.  I'll get back after it in the morning.  It's really rare for me to have a day where I barely have water, usually, it's overkill.

No comments:

Post a Comment