Saturday, May 21, 2011

Day 155 - eh....

Felt like I was having a good week, expected to see a big loss, but not so much it turns out.  Only down one lb. for the week.  Won't do measurements again for two weeks.  Don't know what's up and don't care today to be honest.  Have too much on my mind, and too many unfinished pieces of business in my life. 

The Curves Smart-whatever program that I'm doing is a good idea.  I've really, REALLY ramped up my workout and have been burning in the high 300's to mid 400's on calories every day.  My goal is to hit between 375 and 400 calories burned each time.  If you don't think Curves can give you a 'real' workout you are mistaken.  I'm am sweatin' like the little piggie I am everytime I leave there and actually FEEL like I DID something.  This past Thursday I was a maniac and burned 444 calories my personal best.  I'm in an annoyed mood this a.m. so I am going to try and top that.  Interestingly, I had a coffee before that workout (which I basically NEVER do - eat/drink anything before a workout) and my HR ended up at 163!  Yikes!  So needless to say, won't be doing more coffee before workouts.  My HR SHOULD be around 142 to be at 80% of my top end.

Oh and the whole "inches" debacle.  She gave me the wrong number.  I actually lost THREE inches NOT just 1.5".  I lost 1.5" from my hips alone!  I was told that .25 to .50 inches per area is about right for one month.  Could be more, could be less.

I was really great about my water this week.  Not as fabulous as last week but definitely really great.  Will keep up my water trend.

Today as of this moment, no food or water yet.  Gonna get on it after this post.  Had to spend some time deactivating my FB account and the kids'.  One account got hacked and that was enough for me, so I won't be on there anymore - so to anyone over here from FB - I left you a note there, hope we stay in touch.

Gotta go eat now, getting peckish and my workout awaits!  Have a great week. Hope to have better numbers to report next week.  Oh an no more pictures until I hit my next mini goal....14 lbs. away!

2 comments:

  1. I realize it's a holiday weekend, but I'm still waiting for the next installment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chantel, you're lookin' good in your pics, keep it up! I went off the wagon the past week with too many barbeques and meals out. This week I'm back to exercising and watching the consumption. Still haven't made it down to the "normal" range on the BMI scale (weight has to be 179 or less for my height). I'm thinking I might try to do that before I totally give up on this diet and exercise thing as it's a lot of work (guess I don't have to tell you that huh). Anyway, hope you keep at it, it'll pay dividends down the road!

    ReplyDelete