Saturday, May 7, 2011

Day 141 - Not bad

Cautiously optimistic about this week.  Lost 5.5 lbs (which is just re-losing the 3.5 I gained last week) plus two more pounds.  Yeah I feel good about it, but again, I know how far I still have to go.  So I'm just feeling head-down, plow forward.

I am still enjoying Curves, and I find that shocking to say - interesting how you can manipulate yourself to actually enjoy something.  Anyway, I am really distracted writing this today.  Obviously the workouts are working.  I am still going every day, I haven't missed one yet.  22 days and counting.

Oh, and I drank water like a maniac this week, and as usual I think it made a difference in the weight loss.

My gain last week? I think the culprit was the Nips.  A coffee-flavored candy that is SO good and initially when I first discovered them many months ago, I could have one here and there and it was a nice little treat 30 cal. each and could curb my sweet tooth.  BUT, the problem is, I end up carrying multiple with me or the box and just plow through them throughout the day.  I think last week I went through about two boxes.  SO.  Quit the Nips cold turkey.  This wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.  And I'm glad to say I haven't tried replacing them with anything else.  Win for me.  Yea.

Not motivated to be clever or witty today, I lost this week, yea me.  LOL.

Thanks for reading anyway!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment