Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day 256 - Whew!

Okay, I am home.  I have been home a whole week.  From July 4-Aug. 23rd I gained (and I am happy about this) ONLY 7 lbs.  If you had ANY idea how much we ate out, you'd understand I am rejoicing because I didn't gain 25 lbs!!  The good news is that when we did eat out, I made decent (not perfect) choices.  I tried to be pretty good about my water too.  I didn't work out nearly as much as I'd hoped.

I haven't weighed since the 23rd and we all know Sat. a.m. is my weigh-in day.  Not going to weigh this week, unless it gets a lot better.  I've had a tough time the last 3-4 days.  Eaten a couple of things off plan and haven't taken my dinner seriously.  So as I end every day, I vow to do better the next day.  My Dec. deadline will be here soon enough and I need to lose 40+ more pounds by then.

Today....McDs for breakfast!!!!  Oh no!  MF chicken noodle soup and a couple of crackers and some pickels for lunch (oh and a Diet Coke).  Afternoon snack Golden Spoon.  :(  Dinner, chicken tenders (unbreaded fixed myself at home in a marinade), a spoonful of garlic noodles, lots of carrots and cucumbers, and a couple of very think cornbread pancakes.  Yeah not the best day.  Working on it!

Hope to have better news to report in the days ahead.  Oh I DID go right back to Curves yesterday and went again today!  Yea me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment