Sunday, August 5, 2012

Oh Holy Crap! It's been six months?

So I finally log back in to realize I posted six months ago??? No wait, I can't count, seven months ago!!!!  So I'm totally off my bandwagon.  Have spent the last three months preparing to move, moving, and now settling into a new home in a new state.  Needless to say, I have not worked out in A WHILE!  I'm not sure I will even conquer this demon that is obesity, but I'm not ready to completely stop trying, yet; which brings me to tomorrow.

After the return of my top roll of fat, I am no ready to get back to the grind.  I joined a gym yesterday and head off to my first class tomorrow morning.  If I learned nothing from six months of boot camp and the last year and a half of Medifast, it is I am a "class" girl.  I am NOT going to make myself get on a treadmill or lift weights alone.  I need the accountability of being in a class setting to try to reach beyond what I would normally do.

So, please check in on me and I always love and appreciate your cheers!

I will not give a weight at the moment.  Last time I weighed, in June, I was 318.  My goal is to be 290 by Dec. 17th.  We'll see if I can hit that.

I will weigh in after a month of classes at this new gym and report back, but I'll update my blog before then.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment